Sunday, October 24, 2010

Seasoned







Yay!! It's my first time blogging on my new iMac! Thank God for USBs. My old laptops battery fried and luckily I had saved some pics I had stored on there. The pictures above are the few of many that should have been posted years ago.  Buuuuuut, since I barely made this blog, I had to post them now (hehe) I gotta say, every thing looks amazing on this computer. Like super mega pixelated or whatever you call it.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Lick a rock of foil.






Friday night was M.dot's Gatsby Affair Fashion Show. It was phenomenal. Despite the fact that i was in high heels for whole day walking more than miles in Downtown. Its safe to say it was totally worth it! I even stopped by Ross and was lucky enough to find those beautiful brown suede Dollhouse booties for only $20! Quite a deal, right? I've been searching and searching for the perfect lace up booties. Who would have known Ross had them. Turns out, Michelle from M.dot adored them more than the initial black lace up heels she asked me to bring. So I got to do the runway in my new amazing suede booties<3. 
Thrift shopping is one of my favorite things to do. Its like a treasure hunt, literally. One mans trash is another mans treasure. I once found a brown fringe Prada bag for $6.75 at a second hand store. Pshh, i would rather buy a $6 bag with a few zipper problems, than a perfect new-smelling $1,200 bag. Thank prudence.
Anyways, I have been working on my halloween costume for hours. Robert and I are going to be Beauty and the Beast. How adorable right?  I found that I enjoy drawing designs rather than actually making them. But it's probably just because I haven't been taught how to use needles and measure. My products look like I just slip things together and hope they look good. Which is completely true(haha).