Tuesday, August 2, 2011

cover to cover






genius makers.

(only low quality pictures are mine)
This months issue of NYLON blew me away. Ever since I first opened a NYLON (in 7th grade) I have been obsessed. It is the reason I want to pursue a career in the fashion industry, shaped my ultimate dream of being a model, and never cease to amaze me. Although this issue is focussed on denim from *cover to cover*, It has so many interesting, fresh, fun and new topics every month. I wonder how the makers find so many topics in one months time...? Pressure. But I'd still a d o r e to be a part of such an amazing magazine. To be able to put clothes on a girl like Olivia Wilde (someone who is usually a provocative poser) and still make her look sexy is magicians task, yet NYLON does it. In this issue, a certain little advertisement caught my eye: the HTC Status ad. That phone has a facebook button. WOW. I want it. And it's not because I'm a crazy facebook-addict. I'm not. I'm really not. I just really like qwerty phones. I can't stand touch screen phones, that think you have leprechaun fingers. Sorry android, I have sausage fingers.
Oh and by the way, I scored that Foam magazine value pack for $6.95! Probably because it was the January issue, it was July when I bought it. Who gives! I wouldn't give up an opportunity to buy my second favorite magazine for anything