Friday, June 24, 2011

Blogger-droid


So I'm posting this with an app I downloaded into my new phone (my first in half a year). I have felt weirdly absent in the world without a cellphone. Addicted much? Well no more of that now that I have a "smartphone" that can do absolutely e v e r y t h i n g. I mean look at the picture I took, above. It's insane. I'm an old-fashioned kind of girl. Things like this might as well be from another planet.
Anywho, I've had loads of new clothes over the past few weeks and I have yet to expose them to the world.
I also find myself developing an even deeper love for my city. San diego has so much to offer. So small, yet so big. Summer in this city is beautiful. I mean, I went to the Del Mar Fair three times already, and summer just started. Dear London, your missin out...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2