Friday, February 18, 2011

OMG SHOES

In scarce times like these, drowning in the debt of California, I find myself only dreaming of perfect solemates for my sausage-feet. Not to mention that I've been treading abusively over my Union Bay "combat boots". Poor things. I chose this day to expand my shoe-cabulary.
This is one affair I'd love to get into fast. These Jeffrey Campbell boots are a two-toned color masterpiece on a 1 1/2" platform. I'd like to walk allover someone with these babies.
 The Flora by Gee-Wa-Wa is one of the many CLAW style heels they offer. You'd agree that they're incredibly eye catching, fashion-forward, and architectural but still so subtle and precise. Pure leather in the upper, lining, and sole. A sexy, voluptuous figure as well.

 These Jeffrey Campbell tan suede boots feature a genius sliced wooden detail at the heel. An exceedingly strong statement pair of boots.
 
Boots made simple. These suede desert boots sort of remind me of a Peter Pan style shoe. I'd definitely rock 'em with a skinny jean and a slouchy top. Find them on TopShop.

I honestly felt my heart melt when I first saw these Fantasies by Aussie shoe sensations Maurie and Eve on solestruck. These are high quality, lined amazingly with soft, bubbly pink suede. There's also grey or leopard. I see them paired perfectly with a basic tee and jeans or dressed up to stand out in crowd.

These Rachel Comey Derringers from solestruck are a menswear classic. Yes, that says men. To be honest, I think girls could even wear these oxfords and impress the world without a double take, just as men could. If they're lucky, a boy & a girl could share a pair (;

 
This charming pair of textured gold t-strap Top Shop platform heels are by the genius Sam Edelman. Did anyone notice the teardrop peep-toe detail? Beautiful.