Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Work That Up-Do!






I've been browsing around about new interesting hairdos. I'm beginning to want to try making my hair an included part of my wardrobe. I usually simply part it in the middle and give it a little iron treatment and head out the door. But I'm barely realizing what embarrassing image I have set for my self leaving my nest with my hair looking like one. I do find the "messy hair" pretty lovely, but my hair is just a gathering of thin Asian threads. I've been wanting to dye my hair sort of dirty blonde or golden brown. Theres a pic of Gisele to give you an example. It looks so angelic to me. Although born as a brunette, I do have a golden appearance at the tips of my locks. I think its the Swedish in me (hehe!). I heard that your best color is the one you had as a child. BLONDE it is (: