Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Scientist








The one invention of man I could never live without is MUSIC. I never thought I could make music. It wasn't until boring weekends when I reunited my friendship with my George Steck 1800's wooden piano I was given. I can finally say I have learned how to play a whole real song. Its indescribable, the feeling, to see myself make music. I guess people always have to try new things, you never know what you can accomplish.
What would fashion be without music? Music is the root of all individuality, it moves fashion forward, and always will. It is noticed that people dress themselves according to their music taste, be it Indie, Punk Rock, or R&B. Fashion is an Art Form, as Music is as well. Musicians are trendsetters of the world. Ironically, we are influenced by musicians who are styled by professionals who are influenced by other musicians or celebrities who are styled by professionals. Fashion and music go together like peanut butter & jelly.